[Phpmyadmin-devel] Change on l10n.cihar.com

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:20:48 CET 2012

2012/3/8 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi
>
> Dne Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:17:30 +0100
> Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> That is awesome. How come it displays fuzzy translations when you click on
>> the "# not translated strings"?
>
> Because fuzzy entries are also not translated :-). At least that is
> logic I used for these checks, but I can be convinced to make it other
> way.

Don't, unless we want to have such nice translations as: "up to date"
- (Polish) "go to database" ;)

I would like to be able to see all translated messages from the file,
that way it would be easier to create consistent translations because
I would be able to see how similar strings in given context were
translated.

--
Regards,
Piotr Przybylski