[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2012 Project Idea

prakul agarwal discover.prakul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 01:17:39 CET 2012

Hello

I am Prakul Agarwal, an Undergraduate Student  of Information Technology,
at IIIT A,  India. I have Been Using PMA for about 1 and half years now. I
would like to start contributing towards development of PMA.

As a GSoC Project I am considering Refactoring Table search, Db Search,
MultiQuery Table. But I would also like to do something that adds value to
the search functionality . Kindly suggest what way can i take forward.

In the meantime i will start the work of contributing towards bug-fixes.

thank You

--
Prakul Agarwal,
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad