[Phpmyadmin-devel] Google Summer of Code 2012 - Where do I start

Lin Di thisislindi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:16:51 CET 2012

Hi,

I am Lin Di, a developer from Singapore. I am a user of phpMyAdmin too. I
found your projects listed in Google Summer of Code 2012. I am particularly
interested in taking those refactoring projects. I have read through the
project descriptions, but do no have much idea about the the requirements
of these refactoring projects. Can someone advice how I can get started
with the projects and what I should draft in the proposal?

Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from you soon.