[Phpmyadmin-devel] proposals: Refactoring: Insert/edit, Privileges, Operations, Structure

nandu nandu130 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:42:04 CEST 2012

hello, I am a Masters student of computers applications from NIT bhopal,
India
i am gud with php mysql, css, jsp, AJAX,html, as an application developer
keen
interested in software engineering Vb6, .Net framework etc

I would like to add that in replacement of
$row_table_def['True_Type'] = preg_replace('@\(.*@s', '',
$row_table_def['Type']);
we can use the str_replace which is faster then preg_replace since it will
be more faster in
simple cases which are used frequently.
also there are multiple if else statements which can be replaced by select
statements
which will be more efficient, the code should have more derived classes
since
it works more faster than the base one.
Sir I am expecting some guideline plz help me to work forward..
thanks

--
Nandlal Ahirwar
MCA, II yr