[Phpmyadmin-devel] Dead code?

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:01:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am wondering whether the following code segments are being used anywhere.
These code segments were added during the last GSoC for the zoom search
feature. But the zoom search uses Highcharts to generate the plot and works
without these code. Am I missing anything?

PMA_SVG_scatter_plot function in /libraries/tbl_select.lib.php
PMA_Scatter_Plot class in /libraries/svg_plot/pma_scatter_plot.php
PMA_SVG_Data_Element class in /libraries/svg_plot/pma_svg_data_element.php
PMA_SVG_Data_Point class in /libraries/svg_plot/pma_svg_data_point.php

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne