[Phpmyadmin-devel] proposals: Refactoring: Insert/edit, Privileges, Operations, Structure

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:56:14 CEST 2012

Op 31 maart 2012 19:20 heeft nandu <nandu130 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
> Thanks..
> they are related  javascript code embedded in (or referenced from) HTML5
> documents can use the objects and methods provided by jQuery to perform its
> tasks. yes you are correct that it cannot be used in html5,
> So can it be considered as 1 thing that i can include in my proposal, though
> am intending to find others too???

Please use bottom posting on this mailing list. [0]

Can you prepare a patch that implements this idea and post it to our
tracker [1] or create a fork of the phpmyadmin code on github and
issues a pull request, as explained on our website [3].

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting
[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=23067&atid=377410
[2] http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/devel.php

Kind regards,