[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC: Refactoring Table search, Db search, Multi-table query

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:42:00 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Atul Pratap Singh <
atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:57 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Le 2012-05-08 16:18, Atul Pratap Singh a écrit :

>> > For an example using a class, look at libraries/Menu.class.php. The

>> for
>> > "tbl_select.php" i.e. "tbl_select.lib.php" and it contains some
>> functions,
>> > Should I refactor it and convert it into a class file for
>> "tbl_select.php"
>> > and "tbl_zoom_select.php" ?
>> >

>> Yes, good idea.
>>
> Thanks Marc, will show you a few commits in a day or two :).

Hi Marc,
Sorry for the delay. I have done some refactoring in tbl_select.php. Part
of the script responsible for displaying table search form(which was
earlier done using HTML-PHP mix) has now been converted into functions
displaying HTML. Please checkout [0].

[0]
https://github.com/zixtor/phpmyadmin/commit/36d56fb2ea56e47b3979cfb07ff3ad5a1b4f1b2f