[Phpmyadmin-devel] Refactoring: Displaying query results

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed May 23 13:45:00 CEST 2012


Dne Wed, 23 May 2012 15:55:38 +0530
Chanaka Dharmarathna <pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I have updated my blog[0] with the updated design.
> The file should be named as DisplayResults.class.php right ?
> If you are okay with the design I can start the implementation.
> But if their should be any improvements please let me know.

Yes it looks okay. Maybe just the method should be called something
like getHtml.

On the other topic - I've merged your changes so far and as you can see
[1] they produced lot of coding style violations. Please try to prevent
this in future work. I'm committing fixes right now so that you can
check the mistakes.

[1]: https://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin-continuous/1491/

	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.phpmyadmin.net/pipermail/developers/attachments/20120523/d518fa0d/attachment.sig>

More information about the Developers mailing list