[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc Project : Ajax Error Reporting

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:20:57 CEST 2013

2013/4/6 Nikunj Thakkar <nikunjthakkar1992 at gmail.com>:
> Dear sir,
>
> I am a student of Msc(IT) from DAIICT, Gandhinagar (India). I am very much
> interested in doing project work on Ajax Error Reporting.I have gone through
> the requirements listed on the page.It will be very helpful if you provide
> further details on it.

Hi,

Did you read [0] and [1]? These pages should help you with the details
of the project and what we expect from GSoC applicants.
If you have specific questions, you can always ask them on the
phpmyadmin developers mailing list [2], as is mentioned in the
Applicant Guide [1].

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_AJAX_error_reporting
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Applicant_Guide
[2] phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net