[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2013 - Interface improvements

Kasun Chathuranga chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:04:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am interested in the proposed GSoC project 'Interface Improvements'. The
feature requests listed in the project idea cover most parts of phpMyAdmin
and I hope the project would help me gain a full understanding of the code.

I'd like to know whether the feature requests listed in the project idea is
enough to cover the whole summer or should I dig into the bug and/or
feature request trackers to add some more to my proposal? I have less
experience with the code which makes it somewhat difficult for me to judge
the time each one of them would take. So I depend on experienced mentors
for that.

Thanks.

--
Regards