[Phpmyadmin-devel] Translations and CI for 4.0

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:46:52 CEST 2013

2013/4/4 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi all
>
> our continuous integration server now follows 4.0 branch as well:
>
> http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin%204.0/
>
> The builds are currently run nightly, just let me know if more frequent
> builds would be needed.

I noticed that not all classes are covered in the coverage report (fe.
no plugins are listed at the moment). Only the onces that are
instanciated in the tests, are listed. It is possible to change this
behaviour in the config settings of clover, but enabling this, takes a
lot of extra memory and CPU. Is your server powerfull enough to handle
this?

> Also translation server provides 4.0 branch for translations (though
> there are no differences yet):
>
> https://l10n.cihar.com/projects/phpmyadmin/4-0/
>
> For now I plan to keep 3.5 enabled in both as well, just in case we
> will need another release in 3.5 series.
>
> --
>         Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.net

Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens