[Phpmyadmin-devel] Translations and CI for 4.0

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Apr 9 11:01:14 CEST 2013

Hi

Dne Tue, 9 Apr 2013 10:46:52 +0200
Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> 2013/4/4 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> > Hi all
> >
> > our continuous integration server now follows 4.0 branch as well:
> >
> > http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin%204.0/
> >
> > The builds are currently run nightly, just let me know if more frequent
> > builds would be needed.
>
> I noticed that not all classes are covered in the coverage report (fe.
> no plugins are listed at the moment). Only the onces that are
> instanciated in the tests, are listed. It is possible to change this
> behaviour in the config settings of clover, but enabling this, takes a
> lot of extra memory and CPU. Is your server powerfull enough to handle
> this?

Well if I understand the docs [1] correctly, the only way to do that
is list files we want to cover in phpunit.xml.dist (some wildcards
are possible though). I'm not sure if doing this is better than current
approach...

[1]:http://www.phpunit.de/manual/3.6/en/code-coverage-analysis.html#code-coverage-analysis.including-excluding-files