[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc Interface Improvement

ayush choubey ayush.choubey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:55:09 CEST 2013

Hello,

I was going through the Gsoc 2013 idea list and i understand that to have a
chance i need to write few codes for phpmyadmin. So i was going through all
the feature request that are listed there and that was quite a big list. Do
we have to implement all the features or some of them can do?

Actually i started with this
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1385/  --to
hide/unhide the tables

Can you tell if my approach is correct?

In the right pane:

I want to Use the top left corner of the table(the one which shows all the
table inside the database) as the button described in the request.
Now there are two ways to hide

1) If no checkboxis checked and if button on top-left corner is clicked
then all the tables will get hidden

2) Select some of the checkbox and then upon clicking on the top-left
corner button  will hide only those tables that are selected.

I guess first one will not be the right way. But anyway i would like a
comment on it or if there is some other way

And i wish to write it on the codebase of V 4.0.0-rc1. Is that all right??