[Phpmyadmin-devel] Translations and CI for 4.0

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:50:44 CEST 2013

2013/4/12 Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com>:
> 2013/4/10 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:32:57 +0200
>> Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):

>>> Well, it seems that
>>>
>>> <whitelist addUncoveredFilesFromWhitelist="true">
>>>
>>> is needed to include the files that are not covered by a test. But
>>> when reading the doc you mentioned [1], it seems that by adding the
>>> whitelist config option, blacklisting is ignored. I would test it, but
>>> the machines I have available at the moment don't have enough memory
>>> to easily do this, at least not for phpMyAdmin, for one of my other
>>> projects it works fine with the 'addUncoveredFilesFromWhitelist'
>>> option : all files/classes are included in the coverage report, not
>>> only the ones that are already used in a test.
>>>
>>> I think that having this option is better, because it gives a better
>>> view of the current coverage. At this moment only some classes and
>>> files are mentioned in the coverage report, giving a false idea of how
>>> much files/classes are tested.
>>
>> Indeed it gives much better overview, actually I'd expect this would be
>> the default behavior.
>>
>> Feel free to make needed changes in master.
>
> Done, see commit [0] and [1].
> At this moment, only php files are tested and covered.

The fix seems to break codecoverage on our Jenkins server. I noticed
it has PHPUnit 3.6.11.
I have phpunit 3.7.19

Michal, could you upgrade PHPUnit on the Jenkins server?

It shouldn't make a difference, as the used directives are present in
PHPUnit 3.6, but maybe there is some bug.

Kind regards,

Dieter

--
Kind regards,