[Phpmyadmin-devel] CSV using LOAD DATA - format specific options

Kasun Chathuranga chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:24:04 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Kasun Chathuranga <
chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Kasun Chathuranga a écrit :
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > As indicated in the tracker I am working on fixing the bug #3879 [1] and
>> > have submitted a pull request [2]
>> >
>> > I noticed that in the latest version the interface does not allow
>> changing
>> > format specific options such as 'Columns separated with', 'Columns
>> enclosed
>> > with' etc in the import tab. However in the earlier versions these
>> values
>> > could be specified using the interface.
>> >
>> > Is this change intentional or is it a regression?
>>
>> A regression: see [3].
>>
>> [3] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3883/
>>

>> Thanks for the clarification. I will work on a fix.
>
> Hi,

I have fixed the regression and updated my pull request [2].

Most of the format specific options are common to both CSV and CSV with
LOAD DATA. Hence, I have pulled the common code for generating these common
options to an abstract super class to avoid code duplication.

It would be great if you could review it.

--
Regards
Kasun Chathuranga

[2] https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/267