[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unit test failed. Need some guidance to solve it.

ayush choubey ayush.choubey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:55:23 CEST 2013

Hello,

I prepared this patch
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/290

with the JS fix(that i applied for Firefox) it works correctly both
in Firefox and chrome. Updation and insertion both work fine.

But for an unknown reason it fails one of the tests.

It says "Failed asserting that two arrays are equal" . I don't get it, just
added an extra string in that array of functions(Types.class.php).

It seems to me that the old array was expected but since i changed it, its
creating some kind of problem. I don't know, i never had such situation, so
i'm pretty helpless in this case.

I'd be grateful, if i can have some points or hints on how to correct it.

Thanks
Ayush.