[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unit test failed. Need some guidance to solve it.

Ayush Chaudhary ayushchd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:05:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 at 2:25 PM, ayush choubey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I prepared this patch
> https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/290
>
> with the JS fix(that i applied for Firefox) it works correctly both in Firefox and chrome. Updation and insertion both work fine.
>
> But for an unknown reason it fails one of the tests.
>
> It says "Failed asserting that two arrays are equal" . I don't get it, just added an extra string in that array of functions(Types.class.php).
The unit test corresponding to this function is failing. If you go to test/classes/PMA_Types_MySQL_test.php and look for the method providerFortTestGetFunctionsClass(), it defines various input and output cases. Since you changed the output array corresponding to input 'CHAR', the test case is still trying to match it with the old output array. Please add AES_ENCRYPT, in the output array for 'CHAR' in the test case as well and the build should be just fine.

> It seems to me that the old array was expected but since i changed it, its creating some kind of problem. I don't know, i never had such situation, so i'm pretty helpless in this case.
>
> I'd be grateful, if i can have some points or hints on how to correct it.
>
> Thanks
> Ayush.

Ayush Chaudhary