[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC question

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:45:24 CEST 2013

Hello my name is Mohamed Ashraf I am a prospective GSOC applicant. I have
been sending emails to the mailing list for some time now but due to
complications in my subscription in the mailing list it was not
being received. Sorry if this is a bit late.

I was reading your Ideas list and saw the refactoring of the sql executor.
I wanted to ask what is your final vision for it. what do you feel as the
best design.

Also if there are any bugs or features related to the executor that I could
submit with my proposal. I have already done two pull requests, a feature
and a bug, but I believe it would have been better if the patch was more
related to my proposal