[Phpmyadmin-devel] license for error reporting server

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:18:19 CEST 2013

Hi Mohamed,

On the team meeting last week, we discussed the license under which
the error reporting server will be published.

Because it is based on cakePHP which is licensed under MIT 2.0, we
decided to license our additions under MIT 2.0 as well. This way it
will be easier to contribute any changes that might be useful for
cakePHP upstream (if applicable).

In order to keep track of who holds copyright on which files (cakePHP
or phpMyAdmin), a copyright notice should be added to each file that
was created for phpMyAdmin. For original cakePHP files that are
modified, both copyright holders (cakePHP and phpMyAdmin) should be
mentioned.

Can you do the necessary changes?

Thanks!

--