[Phpmyadmin-devel] Appropriate feature request to implement?

Kasun Chathuranga chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:00:15 CEST 2013

Hi devs,

Since "reCaptcha support for login panel" [1] feature I planned to
implement has already  been implemented, I thought "Show per table
privileges" [2] feature would be a good candidate to implement in place of
it. I would like to know whether [2] is good to be implemented.

Further the current implementation uses server_privileges.php and
server_privileges.lib.php for both Users tab in server level and Privileges
tab in database level. Is it a good idea to refactor them to different
files (db_privileges.php and db_privileges.lib.php may be)?

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1382/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1253/

--
Regards