[Phpmyadmin-devel] navi panel and 4.0.6-rc1

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:00:33 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Kasun Chathuranga <
chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On 8/26/13 9:42 AM, Marc Delisle wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > please have a look at the current state of QA_4_0. I encouraged Atul to
>> > merge his implementation for RFE 1435 and he did some other improvements
>> > to the navi panel.
>> >
>> > I plan to release 4.0.6-rc1 tomorrow with these changes.
>>
>> Looks good and your plan sounds good.
>>
>> >From the user feedback, I think there is still room for improvement
>> here, but as it's not inconvenient for me personally it's difficult for
>> me to say how exactly it can be improved. It works well for me.
>>
>> An improvement that can added is opening databases when they are grouped
> (possibly a couple of levels down) by the database name prefix. This does
> not seem to be handled in the current implementation.
>
> The pull request is 4 days old, looks like we are doubly implementing the
same thing. About expanding to multiple levels, I decided to move further
only after some feedback.
But now it looks like you have already done that, though I have not seen
your implementation working as it seems quite a conflicting merge into
master...

--
Atul Pratap Singh
http://blog.atulsisodia.in/