[Phpmyadmin-devel] js advice please

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Dec 30 19:03:54 CET 2013

Hi,
I'm working on a bug [0]. The solution I'm trying is:

- use display:none on the throbber
- temporarily replace the navi reload image with the throbber image

My problem is that the reloading operation is so fast (less than one
second) that I cannot see the throbber image. When I add an alert just
before putting back the reload image, I have the proof that the throbber
image is there.

So, how can I ensure that the throbber image stays there at least, say,
one or two seconds? I tried with setTimeout() to no avail.

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3920/

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net