[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2013 test automation project

Harsha Kumara harsz89 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:42:30 CET 2013

Hi!
I'm a final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa.Past few weeks I
have checkout the source code of the project and went through it for
getting some understand about it.I'm interested on test automation
project.I have fully set up the testing environment and able to run
tests within the currant checkout.For continuing further is there any
resources to refer?It will  help me to continue further.
Thanks!
--
*Harsha Kumara*
*Undergraduate*