[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2013 test automation project

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:11:19 CET 2013

2013/2/9 Harsha Kumara <harsz89 at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
> I'm a final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa.Past few weeks I
> have checkout the source code of the project and went through it for getting
> some understand about it.I'm interested on test automation project.I have
> fully set up the testing environment and able to run tests within the
> currant checkout.For continuing further is there any resources to refer?It
> will  help me to continue further.
> Thanks!

Hi Harsha,

I assume you already had a look at the ideas list [0]. Other useful
info is the wikipage on automated (unit) tests in the developers
section [1] and the current code coverage [2] on our continuous
integration server [3]. This should give you an idea what parts of the
phpMyAdmin codebse needs more tests.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Ideas_List
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Development
[2] http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin/cloverphp