[Phpmyadmin-devel] Beginner Introduction

mahendra singh meena mahendra007.s at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:45:36 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

    I want to introduce myself to you developers of this undoubtedly best
utility for MySQL administration.I am Mahendra Singh Meena pursuing
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering from Indian Institute
of Technology (I.I.T) Kharagpur, India.I am a GSoC enthusiast hoping to get
work with you all this summer on Refactoring Project or adding new features
for MySQL 5.6 . From last week I have been playing around the source code
and trying to fix some bugs on GitHub. Please guide me so that I can
deliver my best to phpMyAdmin.

Thanks,
Mahendra Singh Meena
--
4th Year Dual Degree | Dept. of CSE | IIT Kharagpur, India