[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for 4.0.0-alpha1 ?

Alex M alex.ukf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:38:57 CET 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> do you have more than one server defined in config.inc.php?

I have only one server defined in my configuration file.

> Can you reproduce this error on http://demo.phpmyadmin.net?

The demo server seems to be working fine, so I guess it's a local
problem. I still can't figure it out though. I pulled everything again,
and it works just fine on windows 7, but it still doesn't show
anything on Ubuntu 12.04 (no matter the browser). Other remote
branches don't help either. Anyway, it's my fault somehow.

--
Alex