[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unexpected javascript execution behaviour

Supun Nakandala supun.nakandala at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:08:50 CEST 2013

Hi Devs,
I am experiencing an unexpected behavior with respect to the following two
cases.
 1. Deleting a row from browse page.
 2. Deleting a row after searching

In the first case  the request goes through the sql.js ajax handler. But in
the second case the request doesn't go through it and the request is not an
ajax request. But in both cases the tag is same ("<a class='delete_row
ajax") and in both cases sql.js file is added to the responses which are
displaying the results. I tried to find what is going wrong here for
sometime now and I couldn't find it. I would appreciate if you can provide
me some help to figure this problem.

Thank You