[Phpmyadmin-devel] see the results of the last query that returned at least a row

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jul 23 21:09:17 CEST 2013

Le 2013-07-23 12:58, Supun Nakandala a écrit :
> Hi,
> I would like to know is there a way to see the results of the last query
> that returned at least a row using phpMyAdmin. In import.php line 605
> there is condition to check for this situation but I can't find the way
> to generate this situation to check it.
>
> Regards Supun.

Supun,
I'm not sure that this logic works, even in the QA_4_0 and QA_3_5
branches. I tried to force a value in $last_query_with_results by
feeding it a query such as "select * from film", then imported another file.

I was not able to see the results of the query I forced.

Maybe another developer can give some insight.