[Phpmyadmin-devel] see the results of the last query that returned at least a row

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 09:56:56 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to know is there a way to see the results of the last query
> that returned at least a row using phpMyAdmin. In import.php line 605 there
> is condition to check for this situation but I can't find the way to
> generate this situation to check it.
>
> Supun,

Looking at the relevant code, the feature looks unimportant to me. I
couldn't figure out how to reproduce it in normal working scenario. But, if
you just need to see the relevant code working, put the following at line
93 in 'import.lib.php'

$import_run_buffer = array('sql' => "SELECT * FROM city", 'full' => "SELECT
* FROM city");

go to 'sql' tab and run any query, but you will see the full result of
"SELECT * FROM city", which ought to be the last query with results as you
have put it manually.

--
Atul Pratap Singh
http://blog.atulsisodia.in/