[Phpmyadmin-devel] How to start

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:27:39 CEST 2013

HI,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Karan Dev <karandev43 at gmail.com> wrote:
> actually, i am new here and want to get started with debugging. But I dont
> know the correct way. plz help.

Perhaps [1]  has some of the information you seek? Generally, you'll want to
fork the phpMyAdmin project on GitHub and submit a pull request (the GitHub
documentation has more information [2]). As Marc said, it's probably best if
you select a particular bug or feature you think you could fix or implement,
preferably something simple to start so you can become comfortable with the
project.

Good luck!
~isaac

1 - http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Development