[Phpmyadmin-devel] Transferring some code in sql.php into parser/analyser

Supun Nakandala supun.nakandala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 21:51:44 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am transferring the regex statements in the method
PMA_getDisplayPropertyParams($sql_query, $is_select) in sql.lib.php to the
sql analyzer. I feel like some of the regex expressions are not valid (eg.
GROUP SELECT). I would appreciate if someone can validate these regex
statements and provide some test queries or guide me so that I can gain the
required knowledge in order to test the functionality.

Regards Supun

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Supun Nakandala a écrit :
> > On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi

> >> methods
> would
> >> Actually it would be better if those regular expressions would use
> >> parser because it would give it more tolerance to comments in SQL.
> >>

> > Hi Michal,
> > PMA_SQP_parse($sql_query) in sqlparser.lib.php is basically checking the
> > sql query and setting some global variables. Could you please
> > elaborate on how to use that function instead of these regular
> expressions
> > such that it gives more tolerance to comments in SQL.
> > Thank you.
>
> Hi Supun,
>
> PMA_SQP_analyze() is the one to modify. Look at the 'queryflags' in loop
> #2 and set a new queryflags value.
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info