[Phpmyadmin-devel] Transferring some code in sql.php into parser/analyser

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jun 14 23:19:53 CEST 2013

Le 2013-06-14 15:51, Supun Nakandala a écrit :
> Hi,
> I am transferring the regex statements in the method
> PMA_getDisplayPropertyParams($sql_query, $is_select) in sql.lib.php to
> the sql analyzer. I feel like some of the regex expressions are not
> valid (eg. GROUP SELECT). I would appreciate if someone can validate
> these regex statements and provide some test queries or guide me so that
> I can gain the required knowledge in order to test the functionality.
>
> Regards Supun

Hi Supun,
first, please use bottom-posting on this list.

Second, are you talking about the regex used to set $is_group? I believe
that all these expressions are correct unless you can point us to
something suspicious.

To gain the required knowledge, you must be familiar with MySQL syntax.
Have a look at [0].

[0] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/language-structure.html