[Phpmyadmin-devel] submitting error reports automatically

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:26:16 CEST 2013

Should I allow the user to submit error reports automatically without
looking or adding his description to the events that lead to the error
page. Currently I have two options for sending error reports. one is
never send error report and the second is always ask to send. in the
project description you wanted a third option to automatically send an
error report. should I allow this option given that the user will not
have the ability to add steps to reproduce the error to the report?