[Phpmyadmin-devel] Renaming proxy credentials variables

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 14:48:23 CEST 2013

Currently all variables that store proxy credentials have the prefix
'VersionCheck' assuming because this was the only part of phpmyadmin
that uses these variables. However I also require those variables in
my error reporting code and I did not want to use the same variable
names since it is a misnomer at that point.

I renamed the variables and removed all the VersionCheck prefixes so
they became ProxyUrl, ProxyUser and ProxyPass. I made the changes in
the version_check.php code and in the docs.

I just wanted to inform you of this change since this may affect
others once the error reporting system is merged with master