[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:44:48 CET 2013

2013/3/19 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi all
>
> as Google has started to accept organization applications, I've updated
> our page on wiki to match this year's questions:
>
> https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Mentoring_Organization_Application
>
> I've used past applications and answered some new questions, but help
> is definitely welcome :-).

I merged a duplicate question on the wiki ('what do you hope to gain
from participating in GSoC 2013').

I updated the answer to the question about how we encourage students
to interact with your project's community before and during the
program. Please review.

I think the question on how we encourage students to stick with the
project, needs some more details. Some examples should be added why it
is a great experience and how we show this. We could mention that we
offer commit access/team membership if they do well in GSoC.

> PS: Dieter, I need your username there (shown as link_id once you login
> to the GSoC site).

I added it to the wiki. I also registered on the melange site.

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens