[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_SQPdata_reserved_word list is invalid

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon May 20 17:55:26 CEST 2013

Madhura Jayaratne a écrit :
> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Supun Nakandala
> <supun.nakandala at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Relating to bug [1] the libraries/sqlparser.lib.php
>> PMA_SQPdata_reserved_word list appears to be inconsistent with the list in
>> [2]. I would like know from the developers whether there is a reason for
>> this issues or is it an error in the reserved word list.
>>

>> The accepted answer to this question on Stackoverflow [1] might be useful.
>
> [1]
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16593166/is-type-and-status-a-reserved-word-in-mysql/16593413#16593413
>
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16593166/is-type-and-status-a-reserved-word-in-mysql/16593413#16593413>

We should probably review the list of reserved words to ensure that they
correspond exactly to the list(s) in the MySQL manual.

The downside of this would be that the syntax highlighter (not the one
when editing a query) would no longer highlight these words, but to fix
this, the analyzer needs serious work.

My dream solution would be this: call CodeMirror to produce the syntax
highlighting everytime, and get rid of our own code for this.