[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_SQPdata_reserved_word list is invalid

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon May 20 19:46:19 CEST 2013

Hi

Dne Mon, 20 May 2013 11:55:26 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> We should probably review the list of reserved words to ensure that they
> correspond exactly to the list(s) in the MySQL manual.

Or at least create separate list for the warning if no other fix is
found for 4.0.

> The downside of this would be that the syntax highlighter (not the one
> when editing a query) would no longer highlight these words, but to fix
> this, the analyzer needs serious work.

Are you sure it would break only highlighting? For me the SQL
parser/analyzer was piece of code I never wanted to touch too much :-).

> My dream solution would be this: call CodeMirror to produce the syntax
> highlighting everytime, and get rid of our own code for this.

This should not be that hard - the biggest concern here always was
javascript requirement, which is now true anyway...

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.net