[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC candidates

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri May 24 19:55:29 CEST 2013

Mohamed Ashraf a écrit :
> I wanted to ask how is the gsoc candidate selection was going. I
> submitted two proposals and I was wondering if there is anything more
> I can do to skew the selection in my favour.

Mohamed,
according to [0], the student selection phase is now over. The mentoring
team knows who should be our GSoC students this summer, but there could
be some changes later today at the student deduplication meeting.

The organizations are not allowed to reveal anything until the official
announcement by Google.

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2013