[Phpmyadmin-devel] [4.0.8] server_synchronize.php not found ?

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:19:41 CEST 2013

Hello everybody !

I've just downloaded phpMyAdmin 3.5.8.2 and 4.0.8 to install them locally and to be able to administrate my remote databases.

I have to sync 2 databases (2 different servers), I've done it already with another 3.X installation, now on 4.0.8, I can't find the "synchronize" tab, which previously pointed to "server_synchronize.php".

Is it a discontinued feature or something like that ? It's still present in 3.5.8.2.
Thank you for your help.
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.