[Phpmyadmin-devel] Contribution newbie

alicjalicia . alicialicja at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:04:56 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have a school project where I'm asked to contribute to any open source
project. Since I'm using phpMyAdmin myself and I'm big fan of it I would
love to ask you if you could help me find ways in which I could contribute
to this project. My current skills include html5, css3, jQuery, java, c#,
php. I'm not proficient in these languages but I'm eager to learn. I could
as well contribute by improving existing designs or changing some UI
components.

I'm very new to this, I would appreciate a lot if you could give me
guidance on how to start small contributions. Any links or suggestions will
be very helpful.

Thank you,

Regards,

Alicja