[Phpmyadmin-devel] Mobile version?

Edward Chen c4150221 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:23:39 CET 2014

Hi,
I'm Edward Chen, a Chinese student from Tianjin, I have some HTML 5, PHP,
Javascript (most using jQuery) projects experience, although no
achievements yet, i think i can handle this task (mobile-ready version).

And I'm reading PMA's source these days, PMA's desktop user interface
should be upgraded. Two new official theme, one for modern browsers
(Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 9+), another for old browers (IE 6-8), of
course only have style differents, some DOM structures need rewarite, more
concise and orderly structure...

*Now I'm coding a demo... I want to select "Improve DOM structure and two
new themes" for my GSoC's project... Any advice? Thanks...*

If there any bad manners i've made, i'm very sorry about that...My English
is not very good...

----
Edward Chen

2014-01-29 rahul bhola <rb1223334444 at gmail.com>