[Phpmyadmin-devel] Mobile version?

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:20:24 CET 2014

2014-01-29 Edward Chen <c4150221 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I'm Edward Chen, a Chinese student from Tianjin, I have some HTML 5, PHP,
> Javascript (most using jQuery) projects experience, although no achievements
> yet, i think i can handle this task (mobile-ready version).
>
> And I'm reading PMA's source these days, PMA's desktop user interface should
> be upgraded. Two new official theme, one for modern browsers (Chrome,
> Firefox, Safari, IE 9+), another for old browers (IE 6-8), of course only
> have style differents, some DOM structures need rewarite, more concise and
> orderly structure...
>
> Now I'm coding a demo... I want to select "Improve DOM structure and two new
> themes" for my GSoC's project... Any advice? Thanks...
>
> If there any bad manners i've made, i'm very sorry about that...My English
> is not very good...

Hi,

If you are interested in applying for GSoC 2014, you can have a look
at the Applicant guide [0] on our wiki. There you will find all
information to apply for a project, in particular the timeline for
GSoC 2014 and the requirements we have for applicants (submitting at
least one patch).

Please note that the selection process for organisations still has to
start, so on February 24th, 2014, we will know if phpMyAdmin will be
accepted as a mentoring organisation for GSoC 2014.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2014_Applicant_Guide

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens