[Phpmyadmin-devel] Export Only Triggers/Views/SPs

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:09:20 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to support the feature request [0]. With that we need to think
about export just triggers, just views, just stored
procedures/functions/events etc. I think this would be practically needful.
Anyway, I'm not sure about how we could support this with the current
custom export form. By adding new radio button (views/triggers/SPs) to
'Format-specific options' parallel to structure, data, structure and data
options ? Appreciate your thoughts on this.

[0] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1403/

Regards !
--
Chanaka Dharmarathna