[Phpmyadmin-devel] Export Only Triggers/Views/SPs

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jan 29 20:27:08 CET 2014

Chanaka Dharmarathna a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to support the feature request [0]. With that we need to think
> about export just triggers, just views, just stored
> procedures/functions/events etc. I think this would be practically needful.
> Anyway, I'm not sure about how we could support this with the current
> custom export form. By adding new radio button (views/triggers/SPs) to
> 'Format-specific options' parallel to structure, data, structure and data
> options ? Appreciate your thoughts on this.
>
> [0] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1403/

Hi Chanaka,
you probably meant checkboxes instead of radio buttons, so that a user
can choose a combination of export sections.

I think that these should be placed under "object creation options" and
"data creation options". Note that you'll need more checkboxes than you
mention, because, to implement this request, a user would want to
disable the normal definition statements likre CREATE TABLE, ALTER
TABLE, etc.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net