[Phpmyadmin-devel] Help on Automated test | php Error Reporting

Dhananjay Nakrani dhananjaynakrani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:45:35 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to fix the failing tests for the code I developed. I need a
little help from the community in it.

I am providing appropriate new data in the data provider in
'PMA_Error_Handler_Test::providerForTestHandleError()' [0]. That data
contains a string with empty single quotes ('') in it (see, Line#98 [1] ).
So, I escaped it with backslash (\) and passed it as (\'\'). But that gives
a very weird behavior. See Line#342  [2] of the log where it starts
repeating the string again in itself. It seems to be going in recursion
somewhere.

Am I doing anything wrong Or is it just a bug in PHPUnit?
Is there anyway I can fix this??

[0]:
https://github.com/dhananjay92/phpmyadmin/blob/dhananjay-gsoc-dev/test/classes/PMA_Error_Handler_test.php#L87
[1]: