[Phpmyadmin-devel] Drag and drop sql import - help

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:50:51 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have been working on this and I have added link [1]
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyr-AijI_8&feature=youtu.be> to screen
video for current implementation till now.
Currently we can successfully import sql files to server, asynchronously.
I needed little help with these things:

1]  js method to retrieve token, noplugin, MAX_FILE_SIZE, charset etc for
file upload
2] Now I'd have to add functionality in import.php that it produce JSON
response in case of ajax upload, any tips?
3] Currently the <div> for file upload is at navigation class, where should
it be kept if not there?
4] When a certain file is uploaded and processed, how should it be shown to
users, like should we refresh the page content? or something else?

link to video
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyr-AijI_8&feature=youtu.be

Also code changes are available at:
2