[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014 - Refactoring: Designer/schema integration

Bimal Yashodha kb.yashodha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 15:15:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Thank you for pointing out those issues and I corrected those two, and will
commit it soon.

And I wonder after merging all the "Edit or export relational schema"
functionalities into the designer, are we going to remove/disable the
 "Edit or export relational schema" or, keep them as it is.

Hi,
> (Please use bottom-posting on this list).
>
> I found two problems:
>
> 1. If I go to "Operations > Edit or export relational schema" and I
> remove many tables from the page, then when I open the Designer, the
> "Show/Hide left menu" displays all of the tables in the db with their
> checkbox ticked, while these tables are (correctly) not displayed on the
> work area.

2. Then, I click on "Save position" and "Open page" and I reopen the