[Phpmyadmin-devel] about the mcrypt requirement

Ann + J.M. phpMyAdmin at ZweiSteinSoft.de
Thu Jun 26 12:07:34 CEST 2014

;)
****************
Ann + J.M.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marc Delisle [mailto:marc at infomarc.info]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 11:50
An: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Phpmyadmin-devel] about the mcrypt requirement

Hi,
in the doc, we mention that mcrypt is required on 64-bit servers. I believe
it's no longer true since we replaced the blowfish PHP-based library with
phpseclib.

Therefore I would like, for the upcoming 4.2.5 release, to remove this
requirement in the doc, and even the mcrypt warning; on my 64-bit laptop, I
see no difference in page loading without mcrypt.

Comments?

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin