[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014 Project: Navigation Remake and Optimization of two official themes

Edward Cheng c4150221 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 15:25:29 CET 2014

Hi, Marc

Yes,

I've read some part of the PMA source code,
*I mean, include features, most of my work will be INTERFACE CHANGES.*
Because functions in navigation.js control the DOM nodes, it'll
be reconstruction, I will not worry about changes on Navigation affect
other codes.
For PHP part, it's only affect document and document stream export
sequence, *remake navigation not mean completely rewrite them.*

I'm sorry for the thoughtless subject I have submitted(New PMA theme),
but I seriously considered this subject now.
I think can finish it.

Edward Cheng