[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014 Project: Navigation Remake and Optimization of two official themes

Edward Cheng c4150221 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:08:25 CET 2014

Hi, Marc

It's my first time participate in open-source community, I've read the last
IRC log, I feel embarrassed for my idea...
Now I know why PMA pick orange and dark-blue for theme :P
I'm interested in UI,
I know my idea will be discussed at next Wednesday, could i attend the next
IRC meeting? I will be on the sidelines, My Eng is not very well...

--
Edward Cheng